Join us for a half-day workshop at our Newbury UX lab to find out how user experience testing works and could work for you.
We’ll introduce you to a range of user testing tools, techniques and lab equipment – with a chance to see some of the latest biometrics user testing kit in action.
“UX testing gives amazing insight into how users interact with your websites, apps and digital products. It uncovers problems you never knew existed, unlocking potential, increasing engagement, satisfaction and revenue in ways that no other form of conversion optimisation really can.“
Come to our UX and usability taster workshop and learn all about….
- the concepts and principles of UX testing
- simple UX testing tools and software that you can easily use yourself
- how to design your own effective user tests
- how eye tracking equipment lets you see how users navigate around your site
- how biometrics technology can help you understand how users engage with your site
- how to position the benefits of UX testing internally to your boss/stakeholders
- the different methods of user testing and the pros and cons of each
Q&A with our UX testing expert on how a user-centered approach can work for you
- Places are limited to just eight
- Tea, coffee and refreshments are provided
- Arrival: 9.15am
- Workshop begins: 9.30am
- Ends at the latest by: 12:45pm
- Venue: UX-LAB.UK, 15a Kingfisher Court, Newbury RG14 5SJ
- Cost: £149 + VAT per-person (£178.80 total)
View our range of UX Testing courses.
For any questions, please email or call using the buttons below: